OverviewWhether you want to record your world from behind a lens or be the star of the show, Osmo Action’s dual screens allow you to capture it all with the touch of a button. A vivid front screen lets you frame yourself effortlessly in any setting, while the back screen delivers a crystal-clear, hyper-responsive display. This durable, versatile action camera is jam-packed with advanced technology that lets you spend less time worrying about equipment and more time living the action.
4K HDR Video
8x Slow Motion
UHD Image Quality
Timed Shooting Mode
- Set up timed RAW shots, perfect for post-processing and additional control.
- Condense time and movement for stunning, easy-to-achieve results.
- For simplified use and upgraded efficiency
- Custom mode lets you store, list, and select frequently used shooting modes and exposure settings.
- The Quick Switch button ensures modes and settings are easily and quickly accessible.
- It has multiple capabilities including options that let you flip between the front and back screen.
- change modes, and select custom settings.
- SnapShot means you’ll never miss a moment of the action.
- Press the shutter button to power on and begin recording in under two seconds.
- Pressing the shutter button once when the camera is in sleep mode or powered off engages preset shooting modes.
- Five voice commands make essential functions like filming.
- capturing photos, and powering down the device effortless.
Built for Impact
- Sporting a watertight seal and a hydrophobic coating on the back touchscreen.
- Osmo Action is waterproof at depths of up to 11 meters, making it the perfect underwater companion.
- Versatile batteries perform well even in extremely cold environments with temperatures as low as -10℃.
More Efficient Cooling
- Featuring a 16% increase in efficiency.
- this carefully designed heat-transfer system allows generated heat to be quickly dissipated, making it possible to shoot consistently for long periods of time without worry.
|Sensor||1/2.3” CMOS Effective pixels: 12M|
|Lens||FOV:80° F2.0 Format Equivalent: 26mm|
|ISO Range||Photo:100-3200 Video:100-3200|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||8s-1/8000s|
|Max Image Size||4000×3000 pixels|
|Still Photography Modes||Single Shot; Panorama; Timelapse; Motionlapse; Hyperlapse|
|Video Resolution||4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p 2.7K: 1920x1080 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p|
|Video Recording Modes||Auto ; Slow Motion|
|Max Video Bitrate||100 Mbps|
|Supported File Formats||FAT32 (≤32 GB) exFAT (≥64 GB)|
|Photo Formats||JPEG / JPEG+DNG|
|Video Formats||MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264)|
|Supported SD Cards||MicroSDMax. Capacity: 256 GB|
|Audio Output||48 KHzAAC|
|Controllable Range||Pan: -230° to +50° Tilt: -95° to 50° Roll: ±45°|
|Max Controllable Speed||120°/s|
|Angular Vibration Range||±0.02°|
|Operating Temperature||0°-40° C (32°-104° F)|
|Operating Time||140 mins (When shooting 1080p/30 fps video)|
|Charging Time||73 mins (When using a 10W charger)|